Hi, welcome to dmnarayana.com, in this post I’m providing the information related to YouTube channel. When you are branding a channel you have to maintain unique url because it is very use ful for SEO and same time it is easy to remember to you audience.
If your channel having unique url it improves audience to your channel.
1st reason when audience enter the channel it will appear in top position then audience can easily access the channel and they have a chance to increase the subscribers.
2nd Reason when user enter the brand name in search engine your YouTube channel will appear in SERP’s (Search engine result pages) based on that you can get views and subscribers to your youtube channel.
To change to your YouTube channel url, we have some conditions they are given bellow.
Condition you have to change the YouTube Channel url / Eligibility requirements:
1. Your channel must have 100 or more subscribers
2. Your YouTube Channel atleast 30 days old
3. We have to uploaded photo as channel icon
4. Have uploaded channel art
5. We qualify for a custom URL that aligns with your Website by linking and verifying your official webpage with your connected Google+ page account.
How to Link a brand page to a website?
Below I given a link please follow the link. By click on that link you will get a new page in new tab you follow that guide lines.
|How to change YouTube channel url|
What is Channel Art?
Please Follow the bellow link you can find the information of Channel Art.
How to Change Youtube Channel Url?
If you’re having the all above rules for your channel, Then you are qualify for a custom URL, Then you’ll see a notice bar in your advanced account settings and you receive an mail notification, and you can see in your Creator Studio dashboard.
To get your custom URL, please follow below steps to change Youtube channel url:
- 1st Sign in to YouTube
- Go to your advanced account settings.
- In That “Channel settings,” select the link to claim your custom URL.
- In that you find the “Get a custom URL” box,
- you’ll see the custom URL(s) you’ve been approved for.
- You can’t change these, but you may need to add a few letters or numbers to make the URL unique to you.
- Select the box “I agree to the Terms of Service,” then click Change URL.
Important Notice of YouTube Channel url:
Keep in mind that the custom URL will be linked to both your YouTube channel and your Google+ identity.
- Once your URL has been approved, you can’t request to change it. When you’re sure this is the URL you want, click Confirm choice.
If you Like this Article Share to your friends.
For more Articles please like my fb Page fb.com/dmnarayana