Pick up the right Niche ideas for your Blog Increase Website Traffic:
Top 8 Tips to Create an Engaging Blog
· Prepare a catchy headline.
· Use Odd Number and add Attractive (Odd) keywords in the title, this will have a great impact on Click through rate (CTR).
· Ensure the title is below 55 -65 characters for better SERP visibility.
· Title of the blog should always match the idea of a blog, to avoid misleading.
· Have 6-word headline to improve readability of content.
· Avoid words with mixed meaning.
· Include triggering words and adjective’s in titles when necessary.
· Always add a targeted keyword in the title.
Content writing guidelines to Create an Engaging Blog
After creating an effective title, now its time to create a useful content that encourages the visitors to read Few points have to be noted when creating high-quality content.
· Users are visiting to know the unknown, so content in the blog should be an education to visitors
· A high-quality education should be evenly spread across the content
· Trying Writing a personalized or conversational content
Create a content worth of 2200 words to have great takeaways from the content, else stick around with 500 words.
· Keyword stuffing is a bad practices to follow in content writing
· Use 3-5 heading to improve the readability and scanability of the article
· End the article with a conclusion
· Include odd numbers in the titles
· Add your company logo when required to create brand awareness
· Choose right colors in the infographics
· Add content related images when needed
· Don’t overload the infographics with content
· Use high quality images to educate the visitors
Lead generation is very important when having a blog, with this we can engage with potential users. Collecting email is a by far the best solution for blogs, But how to manage?
· Add a subscribe option in the header section of the webpage
· Social media sharing’s are seen sidebar of the page, Instead, try adding an email subscription. It can attract at least 1% of the visitors.
· Newsletters option is one proven successful methods for lead generations
· Using Pop blockers in the important pages of the website and when customers are leaving the website
· Notification is an effective technique through which we can email visitors about the promotions and upgrade available about the content.
· User friendly landing page experience can drive people to visit other pages in the website and convert them to potential users.
· Best time promote content is Monday morning 11 as it’s the first day of the week.
· Social sharing: Start sharing the content in the social media, ensure that it is shared at the right time when most of your users are active.
· Email: send emails to your subscribers early in the morning. Also emails should be send at regular intervals.
· Influencers: People follow influencers for a reason, be it in any industry. Making them talk about you will affect your business.
· Off page promotion: Search with the targeted keyword and collect similar articles. Contact the author of the article and ask for a backlink to your content.
· Guest posting: Try to reach other blogs within the same topic and email them for guest posting. This can be a little challenging option but sending email follow up emails would work in most cases.
· Other languages: With help of translators promote your blog in other languages to gain a worldwide fans list
· Tools: use popular digital marketing tools to reach the maximum users who are engaged with your brand and website.
· Plan for long-term results
· Advertise your USP (Unique selling point)
· Provide a call to Action in most of your pages
· Make use of popups in important pages and exit popups with promotion to generate more leads.
· Personalized welcome notes are useful to grab users
Follow the above-discussed points to your websites, blogs to impress to users and create a buzz about your brand in your business.