DM Narayana is looking for people who have a passion for digital marketing content, who love to talk about SEO, PPC, Social Maedi etc., who think of this industry as an exciting challenge and want to be on the cutting edge of the latest technology.
Understand our guidelines
First, let DM Narayana be the right site for you, and you’re the right guest writer for us. At DM Narayana, we are proud to maintain and demand the highest standards for publishing content on our blogging website.
We apply the same ambitious standards to our publications.
DM publications are well documented and offer intelligent, innovative and engaging advice on a wide range of digital marketing topics, including
- Content Marketing
- Social media
- Website Analytics
- Website Design
- Conversion Optimization
- Online Innovation
- Digital Advertising
- E-mail Marketing
- Reputation Management
- Influencer Marketing
we do so as experts in digital marketing, and readers turn to us for the latest trends in this area.
We are looking for guest bloggers who can provide us:
• Tutorials and case studies on digital marketing trends;
• Positions that offer readers at least three exploitable takeaways;
• Original content, with extensive research, and no less than 1,500 words;
• Support facts and / or experiences – show numbers, we love the data!
Be sure to review these standards. It will be easy to know if you have not done so, and we will not publish your work if you have not followed our guidelines.
What’s Our New Writing Format? – Top 11 Guest Post Guidelines!
At DM Narayana, we follow a particular format, and we expect you to do the same.
- Keep the tone casual. Inform, don’t lecture.
- Write something that you’d enjoy reading. Don’t try to please everyone by covering too broad a subject matter.
- Back up your claims with links to your research or case studies confirming the information in your blog.
- Include at least 4-5 images within the post. We love images, videos or giphys. This is a long blog post so break them with images.
- Create headlines that are engaging, grab the reader’s attention and make them say, “Wow, I have to check this out.”
- No fluff, and don’t be repetitive.
- Keep your paragraphs short — 2-3 sentences each.
- Blogs should be no less than 1,500 words — and much longer is welcome. Kudos for 3,000+ words.
- Use H2 and H3 subheaders.
- Show people how to do things through screenshots.
- Send us Keywords at end of the document it is easy to optimize us.
- Promote your product or service at end of the article, place the link in author section or company profile section.
What happens if your story is selected for publication?
If we get your Article / Post, it is sent for review by our content editors. If it requires any changes, we send it back with our comments.
We have the right to edit the article / Post or its title.
The author has to right to republish the story elsewhere citing ResultFirst as the original publisher of the story.
We can republish the story or share it on any social channel giving due credits (Do Follow Backlinks) to the author/ Company.
We do not pay for guest articles.
We will Charge for Extra Backlinks and Social Media links 5$. Paid Article will give the high priority to publish.
Got more questions? and to send article Don’t hesitate to drop us a mail
- lucky1931991 [@] gmail.com or
- dmnarayana19 [@] gmail.com
fill the form below to submit your story ideas.